lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:z3phyr124"

6 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - What is the best opening for black in your opinion?#11

@Fischerfan10 said in #8: > @esmiro Guess I'm a fun killer lmao. I go with 3.Bb5+ Bd7 4.Bc4 and try to keep the pawn. I used to play 3.c4, but switched precisely because it allows the Icelandic. I lik…

z3phyr124
General Chess Discussion - What variation do you prefer against Benoni as white?#1

Whats up! I am a d4 player now since this year and enjoyed the catalan so far. However, I faced few Benoni players just recently and felt that my pawn on d5 is a bless and a curse at the same time. I …

z3phyr124
General Chess Discussion - How to detect if my oponent is a cheater?#2

Sometimes ppl are just crying. I played thousands of games, encountered less than 10 cheaters and had only 3 mouse slip or so, but ppl have mouse slips or a bad mouse i assume. The best way to detecte…

z3phyr124
General Chess Discussion - How much have you improved on Lichess in your time here?#7

I picked up lichess after 10 years break from chess. Despite not being a teenager anymore and not attented a club, I improved a lot since there, but it really doesn't show up on the graph, here is why…

z3phyr124
General Chess Discussion - Tournements vs quick pairing lobby#9

It depends what your long term goal is. If you just want play online and improve your rating but nothing else, I would pick few sharp lines, learn the ideas and grind your elo. However, from my person…

z3phyr124
General Chess Discussion - What is the best opening for black in your opinion?#9

elephant gambit ftw!!

z3phyr124