lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Jaysheelchess2009"

67 forum posts
pawn stars 2 - We crossed 30,000 members during my BIRTHDAY! Thanking everyone for your support!#7

Congratulations my dear brother!!!

Jaysheelchess2009
Off-Topic Discussion - Moral dilemma: the trolling problem#30

#26 and why do I need to find them? I told that "I" will find it difficult to debate with them, I don't need any 4 more people, in your question you didn't asked us that would you like to troll 5 brai…

Jaysheelchess2009
Off-Topic Discussion - Moral dilemma: the trolling problem#24

Lol, I would rather find it difficult to debate with 5 westerners brainwashed by the western media. There might be some pro-modi brainwashed supporters, but majority of the Indian media is biased towa…

Jaysheelchess2009
Off-Topic Discussion - Nationalism or religion?#62

#51 It seems you were not able to understand me... The congress government had denied to the allegations of rape, not modi govt. Anyways, how does a government retroactively determine whether or not a…

Jaysheelchess2009
Off-Topic Discussion - Nationalism or religion?#57

#52 Well, the reason I call it an unproved allegation is that during when the human rights watch and other organisations were investigating the matter, other organisations like the Press Council also …

Jaysheelchess2009
Off-Topic Discussion - Nationalism or religion?#38

@clousems Oppression is an unjust treatment or exercise of authority. I might be wrong because I didn't completely understand what you meant to say, but curious to ask, Misuse of authority can also be…

Jaysheelchess2009
Off-Topic Discussion - Memes#36

@FC-in-the-UK said in #32: > I doubt that they "circulated it everywhere" but anyway why are you so soft-skinned? And why are you diverting the topic? I already gave all the replies to the articles yo…

Jaysheelchess2009
Off-Topic Discussion - Nationalism or religion?#29

lichess.org/@/FC-in-the-UK, Whenever there is a violence done against Hindus in India, the guilty are found to be linked with terrorist organisations or Indian organisations which are against Hinduism…

Jaysheelchess2009
Off-Topic Discussion - Memes#31

LOL, I just tried to showcase the half truths mentioned in the articles he sent, whatever information I gave is true, if not I would like to have counters.

Jaysheelchess2009
Off-Topic Discussion - Memes#29

Not necessary my friend, The news I sent have also shown numerous instances about the BBC, Newyork times and many other western media being biased. some of the examples it showed- https://twitter.com/…

Jaysheelchess2009